cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

UNABLE TO SHOW/HIDE MEETING CONTROLS

UTKARSH3000
Listener

Pressing Alt shows/hides meeting controls but it is not working for me after new update I checked in Settings>Keyboard Shortcuts but I'm unable to turn it on

Please Help

5 REPLIES 5

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, UTKARSH

It seems to be a bug in Ver 5.7.8.
I was able to confirm the phenomenon that when Always show meeting controls is checked in the general settings, switching is not possible.
When I unchecked it, I was able to switch with the Alt key.

Ohkawa_0-1632647591372.png

This bug has been fixed in Ver. 5.8.0, so please update.

I'm on 5.8. But when I uncheck "always show meeting controls" in my settings and I share my screen during a presentation, the meeting controls bar is always showing across the top of my screen. It can be seen by the participants and obscures the top of the screen. It's only happening since  the most recent update - how can I get rid of it

Ohkawa

Hi, permfloat

The meeting control here refers to the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen.

Ohkawa_2-1633474228551.png

The floating meeting control you are referring to is the menu that appears when you share the screen, right?

You can hide it from the menu[ļ½„ļ½„ļ½„]

or cntrl+Alt+shift+H

Press esc key to go back.

Ohkawa_3-1633474579247.png

Hi! I need some help, please. For some reason my floating meeting controls (at the top) when screen sharing is too big and I can not access the button on the most righthand side "the more" button. I am unable to make this floating controls smaller, shrink it a bit, and can not move it side to side,because it just does not fit the screen.

Thank you!!

Daniel-W
Listener

Hi,

I would like to add to this question:

How to hide the (floating) meeting controlbar during shared screens also on viewer side with the Mac client?