cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO SHARE MUSIC

keckimausdruck
Listener

Hi!

I cannot share music during Zoom meetings via Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion 16 laptop .   I think I've ticked all the right boxes in Zoom audio settings, and indeed, voice is shared without issue, but when music is played, the other participants hear silence.   So, e.g., if I play a video with voice and music alternating, only the voice sections are shared.   If I try to share a music track from iTunes, nothing at all is heard by the OP.   I am at a loss to know whether this is a problem with Zoom or with the settings on my laptop.   I've tried various solutions on the Zoom Forum and Google to no avail.   Help, please!

1 REPLY 1

Louise8
Listener

I'm having the same problem on a new laptop. Voice is OK, music is patchy and disappears. I've tried everything I know of and have Googled repeatedly. I think it's a Zoom software issue. It happens when I'm sharing music and when someone else is sharing music. My speakers are OK. Music is fine when I'm not in Zoom. I hope someone can assist with a solution. I need to be able to share music. Fingers crossed.