cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK phone number to dial into a Zoom meeting

AmandaJayne10
Listener

I cannot seem to find the dial in numbers.  When I follow the link to the numbers, all I get is a list of all countries with ticks and crosses on it, but no actual numbers - can anyone help??

4 REPLIES 4

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@AmandaJayne10 You may try to sign in to your Zoom account first by clicking here. Once signed-in, please go here to see the list of dial-in numbers for Zoom Meeting.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

This is the same as what I had before - no numbers showing

AmandaJayne10_0-1647436362046.png

zac2021

@AmandaJayne10 Thank you for sharing the snapshot. Would you kindly please confirm if you have signed in to your account first before clicking on the Global Dial-In link?

Sign in to your account

Global Dial-in Numbers

Alternatively once signed-in to Zoom web portal, you can check the available global dial-in numbers in your account by clicking  Settings > Audio Conferencing

zac2021_0-1647439357797.png

If you don't see numbers in there, it could be that the account has no subscription for Audio Conferencing. If interested to purchase audio conferencing, please follow the link here.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

zac2021

@AmandaJayne10 I would like to see if above resolves your issue. If it does, please mark "Accept as Solution." If not, please share additional details of the issue.