cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts linked to two google accounts

mohnkern
Listener

I have two Zoom accounts for two different businesses, and they are both linked to different Google accounts.   I am running the Mac client, and when I go to Sign in, and I click on Google, it uses the first Google login, but not the second (I'd expect it to prompt me, like every other application does.

I tried switch account, I tried Sign out, none of them will let me sign into the second account.

and worse, I can't seem to unlink one of the accounts to my google account to give it a  "traditional" username and password.

What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, 

If you are using safari which it sounds like you are then this is a limitation of the Safari browser. If you use Chrome, which I recommend then you can link both of your google profiles to your chrome browser and when you click on the google log in it will provide you with a choice of which account that you would like to log into. 

I hope that this helps. My other recommendation would be to switch from one profile to the other when logging in and out of Zoom through Google. That has worked best for me. I have a work google login and a personal email google login for Zoom. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I use both Safari and Chrome. One business uses the google login that takes me to chrome to log in to my google account linked to that business. I sign it but then it takes me to a browser page to Login using a meeting password rather than opening in the app on my macbook pro. The other uses the SSO key which immediately opens in the app. How can this be fixed?

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @mohnkern! If the reply posted by @YaBoiB is helpful, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button below 😊