cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to adjust speed when watching a recorded meeting

Vicki001
Listener

Is there a way to adjust the speed of a recording that I am watching? I think I would be able to follow the meeting better if it was speeded up since the people were speaking slowly. I know YouTube has this capability.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Vicki001_0-1643224912093.png

this is what my playback screen looks like. I click on a link in an email she sends out and have to put in a password she sends, too. It is not in the app. Do you think that makes a difference? If so, how do I get the link she sends to go into the app? Thanks, Gregg 

View solution in original post

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Vicki - If you could, can you try and maximize the screen by selecting the highlighted icon below: 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1643230648937.png

Once you do that, you'll have the option to speed up the meeting.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Hi Gregg, it didn’t work on my mini, but when I used the regular size iPad, there it was! The speed option as soon as I started watching! It must be a limitation of the mini….now we know! (Ya know, one time, I thought I had the speed option, but never could find it again…then I thought I must have imagined it…I guess that time, I watched on my regular size iPad.)

Thanks so much for your patience and efforts.

6 REPLIES 6

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello Vicki001 - curious when you are playing back the meeting do you see this as an option on your screen?

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1643133152388.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

Sadly, no. I’m on an iPad mini…maybe that’s why. I have a regular size iPad. Will that one show it?

GreggG_aka_4G

Vicki001 - You should have the speed-up option; here is a picture from my iPhone, and I have the playback speed options.  I've highlighted the ... section; from there, you will be presented with the playback speed option.

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1643214378785.png

Gregg Glowinski

Vicki001_0-1643224912093.png

this is what my playback screen looks like. I click on a link in an email she sends out and have to put in a password she sends, too. It is not in the app. Do you think that makes a difference? If so, how do I get the link she sends to go into the app? Thanks, Gregg 

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello Vicki - If you could, can you try and maximize the screen by selecting the highlighted icon below: 

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1643230648937.png

Once you do that, you'll have the option to speed up the meeting.

Gregg Glowinski

Hi Gregg, it didn’t work on my mini, but when I used the regular size iPad, there it was! The speed option as soon as I started watching! It must be a limitation of the mini….now we know! (Ya know, one time, I thought I had the speed option, but never could find it again…then I thought I must have imagined it…I guess that time, I watched on my regular size iPad.)

Thanks so much for your patience and efforts.