cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try Again Later

sarahchimney
Listener

I have a brand new laptop, I installed Zoom and when I click on the icon it says "Try again later" I can't even launch zoom after the download. 

I have installed and uninstalled, rebooted many times. 

I also tried going to Security & Privacy to allow access and Zoom icon does not show up, my slack app does show up and no issues. 

Zoom does show up in my finder/applications and I pulled to my dock, anything I do I get the error message, "Try again later".

5 REPLIES 5

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@sarahchimney 

Found some related post that you may want to try.

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/zoom-does-not-connect-to-internet-in-Mac/m-p/1927

If you have a Mac -  try uninstalling Zoom by using their uninstall file instead of putting the Application in the trash.

You can do this by going to Applications -> right clicking on zoom.us -> Show package contents -> open Contents -> open Frameworks -> use the ZoomUninstaller file.

After this, try to reinstall Zoom again.

Cheers!

I will try this now and give you an update, thank you!

Well, it looks like Zoom, actually needed to install properly. I got to 'ZoomUninstaller file', when I clicked, it said it could not unistall Zoom until Rosetta was installed, added it and now my Zoom is working normal. TY!!!

Hello, I am facing a similar issue. Right-click on the zoom application does not give me any result to select. Any thoughts on how do I uninstall zoom.

IP-Man

@sarahchimney 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , kindly click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!