cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting Steps for Installing Zoom Meeting App on Intel Evo Laptop

judywatson
Listener

Dear forum members,

I am facing an issue while trying to install the Zoom Meeting app on my Intel Evo laptop. I have downloaded the installer from the official Zoom website, but the installation process fails, and I am not able to use the app.

To troubleshoot the issue, I have tried the following steps:

1. Checked system requirements: I have checked the system requirements for running the Zoom Meeting app on my laptop and have ensured that my laptop meets all the prerequisites, such as having the latest version of the operating system and sufficient storage space.
  2. Disabled antivirus: I have temporarily disabled my antivirus software and attempted to install the Zoom Meeting app, but the issue persists.
  3. Tried running as administrator: I have attempted to run the installer as an administrator, but the installation process still fails.
  4. Cleared temp files: I have cleared the temporary files and attempted to install the app again, but the issue persists.

Despite trying these troubleshooting steps, I am still not able to install the Zoom Meeting app on my Intel Evo laptop. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice from the forum members.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

FOBM
Listener

Judy,

I have the same problem on my new Dell Inspiron. Sent in a ticket.  Customer support just tells me to run the installer.  They can't understand the problem and they won't talk to me on the phone about it.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @judywatson @FOBM welcome to the community! Can you please send over a screenshot of the error when the installer fails to install Zoom? This will give me more of a direct as to your exact issue. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!