cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting FL studio output

beanzzbeatzz
Listener

Hey everyone,

I'm a music producer and often collaborate using Zoom calls. For some reason I'm unable to share my audio through Zoom. I've tried enabling multiple different outputs within my DAW and tried messing with the Zoom audio output settings but no matter what I change the audio can only be heard through my laptop speakers. When I can hear my audio through my studio monitors no one else in the call can hear what I'm hearing. Hoping somebody on here can provide a solution. 

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @beanzzbeatzz, to share computer audio, you can click on 'Share Screen' to either share computer audio with your video you can check the 'Share sound' (Bottom left corner), or for music you can click on the advanced tab and click on 'Computer sound only.'

Should share your sound that you're playing through your computer without a problem! Unless you're using a virtual mixer that can be recognized as an audio output at the systems settings level Zoom should be able to recognize it. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Explain how this mixer is causing an issue please? I have one on my laptop and I am experiencing the same issue unable to share my audio.

@RN sorry. didn't tag you

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @beanzzbeatzz, was my reply on sharing sound in-meeting helpful? If so, don't forget to mark my reply as the solution! Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!