cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Integrating Zoom on My Website

aaliyanshah
Listener

I am having trouble integrating Zoom on my website. I am attempting to add Zoom as an option for clients to connect with us directly in order to estimate the price of our pressure washing services based on the size of their home. However, every time I try to add the Zoom code to the website header, it appears as though the code is being recognized, but it never shows up on the live website.

I have been unsuccessful in troubleshooting the issue and I am unsure why the Zoom code is not working properly. It is important that we are able to connect with our clients in a convenient and efficient manner, especially when it comes to providing an accurate estimate of our services. This is why it is imperative that we are able to integrate Zoom on our website. I am hoping to find a solution as soon as possible, so that we can provide our clients with the best possible experience when it comes to connecting with our business.

If anyone has experience with integrating Zoom onto a website and can provide any guidance or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I am open to any suggestions and am willing to try different solutions in order to successfully integrate Zoom on our website. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible experience, and we believe that being able to offer a convenient and efficient way to connect with us via Zoom is an important aspect of achieving that goal.

0 REPLIES 0