cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation

RLewis
Listener

How can we set up the simultaneous translation of the zoom meeting?

I looked through the setup area but I could not find any tab or area where we can choose the translation.

13 REPLIES 13

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @RLewis,

Zoom does not yet include automatic translation to different language.  Currently you can turn on language translation which adds additional auto channels to your meeting.  You would need to provide your own live translation person to translate on each audio channel.

However, keep an eye on our blog as we are working to bring live translation and live transcriptions in multiple languages to our platform soon….

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

mlancellotti
Listener

Hello Dan, 

do you know if  are there  any News/Roadmap for  ZOOM  live translation and live transcriptions in multiple languages ?

Thanks

Marcello

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @mlancellotti ,

Stay tuned...  we currently have a limited beta underway and anticipate GA release of new features for Transcription and Translation in a few months...

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Thanks Dan!

Dan_ZoomSE

@mlancellotti @RLewis 

If I have fully answered your questions, please click the Accept as Solution on the appropriate message in this thread.

Thanks!

Hi Dan, i need to know how to activate the language interpretation.

Thank you

Hi Dan. Will there be additional costs for the translation services?

Hi @Dan_ZoomSE  -- any chance I could test out the beta product for captions during a short (1.5 hr) conference next week. It's pretty straight forward English to Spanish for some less-fluent speakers.- having translated captions in a separate window would be extremely helpful and I'd be happy to gather and provide their feedback. It's also a smallish (~20) person gathering and if it doesn't work would be fine. Thanks!! 

Dan_ZoomSE

Please reach out to your Zoom Account rep.

Olá, Dan.

Comentou que tem uma versão Beta disponível com essa opção de tradução das transcrições.

Peço encarecidamente para que disponibilizem essa opção. O zoom é uma ferramenta paga e não atende uma demanda de Inclusão Social, temos vários usuários que dependem dessa funcionalidade para poder participar das reuniões. Se for possível eu gostaria de participar dessa versão beta.

Dan_ZoomSE

Contact your Zoom Account Team or Zoom Sales if you do not already have a paid account.

Bort

This feature is now available for certain new account types, but will be available for more very soon.  Learn more about how to translate automated captioning: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6643177746829

For more information about how to get access to this feature for your account, please contact the Zoom Sales team directly.