cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcriptions

qquichocho
Listener

I have a Pro membership, but I need transcriptions for my ZOOM. I am one person and do not need 10 licenses. Help.

Thank you, Quentella 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @RLaVoie The transcript is automatically embedded within the audio and video file but is hidden by default until the recording is being watched. Per our KB article Audio transcription for cloud recordings 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @qquichocho 

Live transcription are available in Pro. 

Recording transcripts are only available in Business.

Does this help you?

Rupert

I have a similar question. I see that Live transcripts are available in the Free and Pro versions. What is the difference between the Live transcripts and the Recording transcripts offered at the Business level? Is the accuracy about the same? 

We can probably use the live transcripts, since they are available to save and view after the meeting... But would the recording transcripts be available as an add-on to the Pro plan (for those not needing 10 licenses)? 

Thanks.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @RLaVoie The transcript is automatically embedded within the audio and video file but is hidden by default until the recording is being watched. Per our KB article Audio transcription for cloud recordings 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

How did you save the live transcript? I tried and it wasn't enabled (using command a and c)