cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcription font size

CSWatkins
Listener

I was able to change the size of the text in the chat window and subtitles but I don't see a way to increase the size of the transcription text during a Zoom meeting.  Is there a way to do that from within Zoom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Adjusting that font will increase the size of the transcription text when you are in an active meeting. Please see URL: https://explore.zoom.us/en/accessibility/. Halfway down, explains it in more detail.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

GreggG_aka_4G

Hello CSWatkins - Yes, if you go to your Zoom Settings and select Accessibility, you can change the size of the font.

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642711471331.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

That changes the size of the subtitles.  I'm asking about the transcription in the transcription window.  Changing the font size of the subtitle didn't affect the size of the transcription text.

GreggG_aka_4G

Adjusting that font will increase the size of the transcription text when you are in an active meeting. Please see URL: https://explore.zoom.us/en/accessibility/. Halfway down, explains it in more detail.

Gregg Glowinski

Adjusting caption size does not change font size in Transcription window.  The link you list has no guidance related to font size adjustment of text in the Transcription window.

I really appreciate being able to use closed captioning and transcription in Zoom Meetings but rlvitalo is right, we cannot adjust the font size of the Transcription window whether it's docked or in its own window.  It would be very helpful to those who have issues with their vision to be able to adjust the font size and type in the Transcription window.

GreggG_aka_4G

I also thought you could pop out the Chat transcription window and send that to another screen; it increases the size of the text. I will look further into this.

Gregg Glowinski

I notice that when I use a two-finger trackpad enlarge in the transcript window, it only enlarges the one line of the transcript currently under the mouse pointer. Could this behavior be altered to enlarge all of the text in the transcript window?