cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchup My Appearance slider not working

jtheat
Listener

My camera works fine on my laptop, but when I open zoom, it has extreme contrast. The Touch Up My Appearance slider does not work, even when I toggle HD and Original Ratio on and off. The slider does nothing as I move it back and forth. I have reinstalled Zoom 3 times, to no avail. Windows 11.. aarrgghh

2 REPLIES 2

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jtheat thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I have not seen this issue personally but if you are able to enable the feature and not move the slider, especially with Original Ratio setting tweaked, we could be seeing an issue. I'm not sure of that of course but would appreciate if you could report this via a ticket here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can reference the community support link to this post to help with the description. If you have any issues please let me know ok?

I know I haven't solved your issue per se but if this has been helpful please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" below. 

kplaha
Listener

I have noticed this happening on Linux too. It used to work at least until version 5.7.6. However, since 5.8+ the slider does nothing.