cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title of Meeting removes spacing between words

kcray
Listener

I am having an issue with the titles/subject line of my meetings not displaying the text with spaces between the words. This happens when I am scheduling a meeting from my phone. This only happens on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and still having the same issues. I have no issues with it on my iPad or Mac.

Any suggestions on what I can do? It looks very unprofessional.

Screenshots attached for what I type in and what happens after I click out of the text box

11 REPLIES 11

Medi8r
Listener

Me too. Started a few days ago on my iPad and iPhone 

anacosmica
Listener

Me too on iphone 13 Pro. Did you find the solution? 

No but I reported it just now. 

I have the same question as StarseedAcademy - how do you report it?

StarseedAcademy
Listener

Same problem on my iPhone, how do you report it?

DougJMoore
Listener

Same problem on my ipad.  I find if leave the subject line blank, just fill out the Start and Duration time, then click Save.  Zoom fills in the Subject line which can be deleted and the correct one put in before sending.

thank you for suggesting this - but this temporary hack isn't working on my app - neither on my mac nor on my iphone - any other suggestions please?

Yes, ignore my suggestion.  It does work on the Ipad app, but then once sent the space are missing in the client's email and in the list of meetings. 

artbug
Listener

I'm having the same issue on my Mac and iphone  - have updated the app, removed and re-installed the app - but the titles continue to remove the spacing once I save the meeting.  Will try what DougJMoore has suggested and update here - but zoom needs to find a permanent solution - please reply if you have solutions or suggestions. 

thank you 

DougJMoore
Listener

Zoom tech support told me to shut down the ipad, then delete the zoom app, then shut down the ipad again, then reinstall zoom.  It worked! 

oapelr956
Listener

I never faced this title issue I am using the zoom from three years as you can seehere some information about it which can provide you more help regarding it.