cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer turns into join now button? How do I do this

crosswindpm
Listener

I will first say I am not a programmer, but more of a small business owner/configuration person for my systems. I am attempting to use buddy boss on my wordpress site. They show how to connect zoom to it for members to access zoom from within the system.  My problem is this....I have created a JWT application. I can't say I have added a great deal to it, but when I make a gutenberg block in wordpress to be able to add a zoom meeting it shows up. The problem is the countdown timer which changes to join now with ten minutes left per buddy boss, does not look like the buddy boss example, and worse it does not work. I simply get 0D0H0M0S (Day, hour, minute, seconds). 

I have looked at zoom settings, various subscriptions in the JWT app environment and I am not seeing anything that jumps out that looks like it is a setting or option. 

Can anyone share some advice or links on how to resolve this? 

Thank you in advance, 

Tony

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @crosswindpm, for this one I'd suggest posting this within our Dev Forum at https://devforum.zoom.us/ as our Dev experts can help you with this one! Tried searching within our Dev forum for similar cases however no luck. Once you've gotten a response and a solution to post it within your discussion for other community members experiencing the same.

Let me know if you need any assistance along the way. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!