cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time slot of a deleted reocurring meeting

barbara_rojas
Listener

Hi! I need help.

I created a series of reoccurring meetings with meetings once a week and it included a registration form. 

One week needed to be off so I deleted one in between, but later the organizers changed the number of meetings so I had to allocate a meeting again in that week off. 

The thing is that I added a meeting into the series but doesn't allow me to put it in the right time frame since it says that it clashes with another meeting in the series, even though the past meeting doesn't exist anymore!

I can´t even recover the deleted meeting since it has been more than a week since I delete it. 

Is there any way to get the meeting in the right time slot? I can only allocate it a hour before or later

*PD: I can't make a new meeting since it has people registrated 

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @barbara_rojas, when adding the meeting in the specific time slot are you adding one occurrence of a meeting by just creating a new meeting where it's needed to be, however, the Meeting IDs are different from the reoccurring meeting? I was able to create overlapping meetings with different meeting IDs however at the same time. Do you mind sending over a screenshot of what you're seeing? Avoid capturing any meeting details (IDs, passcodes, etc.)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @barbara_rojas, just checking in on my reply! Were you able to change the time to suit your needs?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!