cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no Virtual backgrounds, filters, or studio effects!

jenperezzz
Listener

Brand new MacBook Pro, M1, Monterey 12.0.1,  zoom client 5.8.3. There are no backgrounds, filters, or studio effects. I have made sure that VB was turned on in the web portal, I have signed out, signed in, restarted, rebooted computer, and still nothing. The only option is blur. I can upload my own images, but there are no defaults. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ceezy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jenperezzz 

I hope all is going well today!

If you go here: https://zoom.us/download > Select the download for M1 chip.  

It's a little hidden.

That download should do the trick.  

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ceezy

Hi @jenperezzz 

I hope all is going well today!

If you go here: https://zoom.us/download > Select the download for M1 chip.  

It's a little hidden.

That download should do the trick.  

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you!

Perfect! It worked! 😁 Thank you so much!!! 

thanks you so much!!!

oldhawaiidog
Listener

It does not work for an IMAC either.   All my virtual background choices have disappeared.

i know

Delizo
Listener

No background effect

arlettepimentel
Listener

Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 8.45.54 AM.png

I'm getting nothing at all on the Studio effects, virtual backgrounds and video filters. I tried unistall, reinstall the latest version 5.15.2, restarting computer and nothing.

Please help.

I don't event get filter option on my zoom. I re-installed the zoom; I went to zoom web and logged on my account. Under the advanced meeting setting, I had virtual background, and there was no filter selection. I even created a new account and added my credit card info as well. Am I doomed? This is so weird