cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The speakers work fine, but the sound does not play when headphones are connected

Dlin2182
Listener

When I turn on zoom, the speakers work fine but the sound does not play when the headphones are connected. I have confirmed by opening youtube that the headphones play sound properly, but the zoom never plays sound with the headphones and this bothers me a lot.

4 REPLIES 4

Marvin3
Listener

Hello Dlin2182.  I found I had the same problem with my zoom meeting this morning, even though my blue tooth speakers were connected to computer.  In the check audio window, it would only let me select my speakers as audio.  I am working on figuring it out, but have had no success so far.  seems to be a problem with zoom.  I will post back here when I find a solution.

JanaStKo
Listener

I have the same issue and it is very annoying can somebody suggest why it is and how to fix it? I haev MAC IOS and compatible apple wired headphones which work with everything else but zoom,

Annavol96
Listener

Hello, guys

I faced with the same issue on my Asus laptop, check you noise canceletion settings, and if it enabled try to turn off this function. In my case it helped

blinden0122
Listener

I'm having the same problem. Headphones work fine on youtube but not on Zoom