cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The other party cant see me on their screen

Prizzy7
Listener

Hello, I am sure this is simple, I did my first zoom were I sent the link to start the meeting, I could see the other party but could not figure out to get the screen were they could see me. Help please!!

7 REPLIES 7

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Prizzy7 

At your end, during the Meeting, you will want to ensure your Video is enabled in the bottom-left of your screen in Zoom:

Rupert_0-1632365342483.png

And at the other person's end, have them check what they see in "Gallery View" (top-right in Zoom, under the View button).

Rupert_1-1632365442483.png

If those things don't help, please run a test meeting here https://zoom.us/test and let us know the results.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

I ran the test meeting and it still didn't work

tedmclyman
Listener

I have an HP Envy TE01-1022, GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti, 32 RAM, 2T SSD, with a Logitech BRIO webcam. I run Win 11 with Edge, and all drivers are up to date. I had my systems serviced by a tech last week - no issues. I've used Zoom with this system for over a year without problems. People can see my video on TEAMS and Google. 

I deduce the problem is with Zoom, but I can't figure it out. Zoom is critical for my work. Any ideas?

I did another clean/install. I believe the problem is resolved.

tedmclyman
Listener

I fixed the issue by resetting my computer.

What did you do to reset your Computer?

Ilonakenny
Listener

I did everything everyone said and it still did not work.   I have narrowed it down to the camera itself and am now getting the runaround from Dell.   I will not be buying another Dell for sure.