cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination Failed - Verification Code

tarbiahkreatif
Listener
I want to delete my basic account. But, when I try to terminate from Account Management > Account Profile it need the verification code. I Request the code and sent to mail. But, I didn't received the code.

I need the code to terminate this basic account. Because I want to change my paid account to this email.

Thank youtarbiahkreatif_0-1671161560939.png

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I assume you still have access to the email for your current Basic account. If you don’t, you’ll likely need the assistance of Zoom Support. 

But as a Zoom Community member, here’s a possibly easier option for you:

1. Request from your current paid account that your Basic account Join your organization.
  2. Respond Yes to the request in your Basic account.
  3. In your Organizational account as the Owner/Admin, remove the license from your current Licensed account, and reassign it to your current Basic account.
  4.  MYou can keep both accounts live on your organization account – or if you prefer to remove your current licensed account completely, you can transfer ownership of the organization to the other newly-activated Licensed account. As account owner, you can delete accounts that are attached to your organization.

These steps aren’t too complicated – but if you’ve never done this before, it can sound scary. If you’d like to try this approach, I can either list the relevant Zoom Support articles, or send you more complete step by step instructions. Let me know!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !