cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking group photos in zoom

Listener

I wonder if anyone knows of a simpler way to take a multi-page group photo/screenshot in zoom? Was thinking of a plugin or extension, but couldn't find any. Right now I can set the 49 participants mode and screenshot each of the pages, then paste in somewhere like in microsoft word. But that can be quite troublesome.

8 REPLIES 8

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @loading 

How many Participants are you typically needing to capture?

Yesterday, we had a meeting of 800 people and needed a group photo.

Well, I can only say that it depends on what meeting I attend. But there are always times where the participants exceed one page. Normally it is not me who wants to take the photo, but I see many people who encounter this issue.  I was also thinking that if such a solution exists, we can get higher quality images compared to taking a screenshot.

Rupert

Hi @loading 

How would you be looking to reproduce a picture of 800 people to where image quality would really be important?  How big do you want each person to be?

That would need to be an immensely large canvas or file to fit 800 people on - in "high quality".

For 800 people, that is approximately 16 screenshots (at max 49 per page). If you do quick Print Screens/screen caps into a graphics application (maybe not Word) it should actually not take that long.

That is actually probably the quickest way - without spending the time on finding an external solution.

What kind of graphics application do you mean?

Rupert

Something along the lines of Photoshop.

It really depends on what size (and quality) of file you are ultimately looking to produce - and how you intend for it to be used - in print, online, and at what size? 

Thanks. Unfortunately, I am not a user of Photoshop. I wonder if you know of any alternatives?

This reminds me of the new Windows clipboard history feature. Maybe I should try that next time.

seems like pressing Windows+PrintScreen saves the screenshot to a file instead of clipboard! 🙂