cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching between zoom and zoomgov

kuhn
Listener

I am using BOTH zoom and zoomgov for different zoom meetings. As far as I can tell, both use the exact same desktop app (on my Mac running macOS Monterrey). However, I have the hardest time switching between those 2 versions, which makes it very difficult to schedule meetings etc. (Sometimes, just by poking around, I finally figure out how to do it). 

There should be a simple step-by-step procedure on how to switch from my zoom account to my zoomgov account. Selecting "switch accounts" does NOT work, since it always gets back to whatever version of zoom I was last using. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ATLZoomUser
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

This can be accomplished by using the dropdown next to the Zoom logo. When you sign out or choose switch accounts, there is a dropdown next to the Zoom Logo that allows you to choose which environment you are using. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.28.09 AM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ATLZoomUser
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

This can be accomplished by using the dropdown next to the Zoom logo. When you sign out or choose switch accounts, there is a dropdown next to the Zoom Logo that allows you to choose which environment you are using. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.28.09 AM.png