cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary Poll Results

khar2582
Listener

When poll results are shared during a meeting, the results are provided as a summary of the percentages of each choice.  The current poll result reports that I can find provide the individual responses for each participant.  Is there a way to obtain the summary of the percentages of each choice after the meeting?

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @khar2582 

Unfortunately, Zoom just provides the raw data in the report after the meeting. You would need to use Excel to create charts and other percentages based on that data. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I had the same issue. The answer is very disappointing however, since the data is clearly available during the meeting. It's a lot of gymnastics to get a quick summary out to people following a meeting. Usually all that I need is the summary...I wouldn't even need to retrieve the .csv detail file. Adding the polling summary to the email that's sent when the video is processed would be fantastic.

Is there a way that this can be passed on to Development?

Thanks much,

Mark

Rosecicala
Listener

Agreed. I'm new to using Zoom webinars,  and this is odd that we can get summary results during the webinar but not in an easy way from the report after. Our team is spending valuable time trying to parse out answers from the excel report  to understand the data. Please consider developing a better way to look at this data without having to share the results and take a screenshot of it during the webinar.