eldhose
Listener

im seeing this error while reaching payment page
pls help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Elizabeth2308 @Pinkeshsharma @GV4 @ravikumar21 @eldhose & everyone else! I see some tickets around this issue, as this needs to be resolved with our Zoom billing support and they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here, thanks! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @eldhose, can you share the specific error message that you're receiving? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Sir  plz  solve my problem my  zoomaccount shows subscription data is not correct but Rs 6726.00 amount has deducted from my payment account. 

How did this reason is solved. Cause i also have this same error now.

how to resolve

Is it resolved. Iam also facing similar issue

Hi, is there any resolution for this issue? Money has been debited from my card, but my plan has not been upgraded. When I try to access the payment page, I get a message saying "Subscription data is not correct."

Same issue here ... Rs. 767 has been debited, and I got an email from zoom stating the same. However the subscription is not updated, it still shows basic plan. 23/Aug/2022... sigh!!

Hi, is there any resolution for this issue? Money has been debited from my card, but my plan has not been upgraded. When I try to access the payment page, I get a message saying "Subscription data is not correct."

Hey, 

It is possible? If yes, how? I am getting the same error. But not expecting any reply from zoom support. 

fedfan
Listener

I get the same error. pls see screenshot

ojjasyog
Listener

Me too. I'm getting this error too.

I'm in India in case that helps troubleshoot the problem

dgmededu
Listener

dgmededu_0-1648104372220.png

Hi,

Is that issue is resolved and how?

I am getting the same problem. How to resolve this issue?

samdigital
Listener

I had a similar when trying to use Apple Pay...once I used normal credit card the issue didn't appear

kiranh
Listener

I am facing the same error subcription data is not correct.

Elizabeth2308
Listener

I have the same problem here. Can anyone help me with that issue? Is there any support?? I paid for April with no problem, but they charged me for March (but I worked during March with Pro plan, strange 🤔) , and now my plan is still Basic!

Elizabeth2308
Listener

@RN could you please advise me on this problem. I've paid for April, but there's a mistake while I'm trying to pay for March. And I'm still on Basic plan. Your support doesn't reply to me. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Elizabeth2308 @Pinkeshsharma @GV4 @ravikumar21 @eldhose & everyone else! I see some tickets around this issue, as this needs to be resolved with our Zoom billing support and they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here, thanks! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Dear @RN ! I have managed to pay for March and I've been charged 2 times for april and once for March, but I'm still on Basic Plan. May be you could help me with that 😩 I would really appreciate that!

Hi @Elizabeth2308 are you able to assign your license? Please go to https://zoom.us/billing to ensure that you have the plan on the account.

You may see a prompt "You have paid features and licenses that are not assigned to users. Assign licenses to new or existing users or manage your license count.", which would be my next recommendation checking to see if you are able to assign the license. 

Otherwise, Zoom billing support will need to resolve your issue within the ticket you created, which I flagged for an update! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi @RN ! Thank you so much for your reply! May be I miss something, but when I go to your link the only possible option to choose is Basic plan. To choose Pro plan I'm supposed to pay more. But I've already paid two times in April and once in March. Thank you in advance!

@Elizabeth2308 doing my best to assist from the community's perspective! As per your reply, if you already paid, and still unable to see your license, I recommend continuing this conversation regarding your opened ticket with our Zoom Billing Support team. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his