cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe to zoom google calendar

bikemn
Listener

Hi there, we have two zoom room accounts that we are trying to get better visuals on for our staff but having a few problems.

1) Recurring meetings don't seem to show up on our google calendar (or in the zoom list of upcoming meetings) making us prone to scheduling conflicting zoom meetings and inadvertently kicking each other out in the middle of meetings since we weren't aware someone's recurring meeting was taking place.

2) I don't know how to subscribe to our other zoom room calendar so that staff can see what's available in this additional room. I was not the one who set this up though I do now have admin access to our google account.

1 REPLY 1

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@bikemn 

Please see similar issues below with solution. Hope it would also be the solution you need for your issue/concerns.

(Desktop) Upcoming meetings from integrated Google Calendar 

Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. Because this case is unique to your Zoom account, I have assisted in converting your inquiry into a support ticket. Please watch out for a follow up email with information on your case.

Cheers!