cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming zoom with multiple speaker at fb live

neolayGeat
Listener

May i know during streaming zoom in facebook live, can the two sportlighted speakers be seen on the live? If can, how to do it? As i did tried sportlighted two speakers at zoom, while fb live, the speaker was seem alternately , not as seem in zoom.  Looking forward for the reply. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, I believe you could use other software like OBS or others to customize the video itself before it reaches Zoom, which will then broadcast that video to meeting participants and the livestream. Unfortunately, its not officially supported by Zoom, so we don't have any official documentation, but I know there are plenty of guides out there to show you how its done. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @neolayGeat 

I do not believe that the Spotlight functionality has any effect on the live stream. That only affects the in-meeting participants' views, not the view that is broadcast to FB or YT. 

neolayGeat
Listener

thanks. So that mean need to use other software or with other software, is it? if use streamyard, is it can use together with zoom or  use on its own only?

Bort

Yes, I believe you could use other software like OBS or others to customize the video itself before it reaches Zoom, which will then broadcast that video to meeting participants and the livestream. Unfortunately, its not officially supported by Zoom, so we don't have any official documentation, but I know there are plenty of guides out there to show you how its done.