cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop the after-meeting promotion pop-ups

myaro
Listener

The problem
Recently, I started getting promotional popups from the Zoom desktop client on Mac.  See attached.  They're all zoom promotions for additional products and services.  As someone who joins a dozen or so meetings per day, it's getting really frustrating having to close these popups after meetings. 

Request

Can someone help me find out how to stop these annoying popups?

What I tried

I searched through the knowledge base and the settings for a way to disable this, and I can't find any option related to this.  I searched for things like "after meeting" and "promotion" and found no matching results.

Zoom client details

Zoom for Mac - V5.11.6 (9890)

5 REPLIES 5

johan_hernandez
Listener

+1 how do I disable this? I'm getting promotions that don't even make sense, I'm already a paid user. In another account I'm a member of a paid team with a paid seat.

elrod
Listener

+1

HSCross
Listener

+1 this is very annoying

+1

JGalt
Listener

Anybody else want to join me on highlighting this in social media?  It is extremely annoying and they are forcing paying customers to close these popups after every meeting.  Zoom support is so clueless, they made me jump through hoops (uninstall/reinstall, upgrade to latest version, blah blah) before finally telling me the geniuses on the Zoom eCommerce team came with this brilliant idea to annoy paying customers.  And to make matters, now they don't want to refund my full subscription fee.