Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop incoming video

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hey all,

Where do I enable "Stop incoming video" in my web settings? I know on the client side it requires 5.8.0, but I am just trying to look ahead to see the admin setting on the back end. 

The release notes for Web say the settings are in Account, Group, and User-level web settings - but I do not see the setting anywhere.

I am the account Owner and Admin on a Business account.

Thanks,

Rupert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Rupert 

All backend issues with Stop incoming video have been resolved, so this should be available for all now. Be sure to enable it in web settings, as well as in-client settings. Once those are both enabled, you should have the in-meeting option. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @Rupert 

I am already investigating this with internal teams. I will provide an update when I have more info. 

Bort

Hi @Rupert 

All backend issues with Stop incoming video have been resolved, so this should be available for all now. Be sure to enable it in web settings, as well as in-client settings. Once those are both enabled, you should have the in-meeting option. 

Rupert

Actually I just saw it! Thank you.

Too bad the Zoom article doesn't specifiy that you have to enable the setting in BOTH the website account and the desktop app!  I did send them a ticket to udate the article.  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409500570381-Stopping-all-incoming-video-in-a-meeting-or-...