cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop going full screen when participant shares screen.

Prinception
Listener

I would like to STOP automatically going full screen when a participant (and host) shares their screen. I cannot find a setting for this. I am in a Zoom study group and participants ask questions that I readily know the answer to and do not need to discuss/see. When I am studying other content and listening in, my screen will automatically open Zoom full screen and show the whiteboard, throwing me out of my study materials. I need this to NOT happen, as it is disruptive while I am covering content that is new to me.

Please, someone, HELP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You can configure the Share Screen settings in the Zoom Settings > Shared Screen, from there you can change the Window Size when screen sharing and maintain window size when screen-sharing which may help your experience with the content being shared and the window adjustment.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB

Hello,

You can configure the Share Screen settings in the Zoom Settings > Shared Screen, from there you can change the Window Size when screen sharing and maintain window size when screen-sharing which may help your experience with the content being shared and the window adjustment.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Michelle-CO
Listener

Thank you Frank, that was very helpful!

BROWAR
Listener

How do I stop Zoom from going full screen when someone shares their screen?
MACOSX after update chceckbox of auto full screen  if  someone screecher is lost and I'm freak out just a moment how to stop this!

jenlampton
Listener

I have this question too.

The accepted answer did not address the question (how to stop my zoom going full-screen when SOMEONE ELSE shares their screen). Instead, it answered a different question that was not asked, and has an obvious solution (how to stop y zoom from going full-screen when I share MY OWN screen).