cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Button missing how to restore?

dalemusick
Listener

Start Button Missing, System is up to date. How Can I restore it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@RN  thank you. While I am admin for some reason the Use Personal Meeting ID is greyed out. Thank you again for your help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dalemusick, what start button are you referring to? Do you mind sending over a screenshot as to where you're not seeing 'start'? 

Are you the host of the meeting? If not and were invited to the meeting, you may see no start button next to your meeting in Meetings > Upcoming within the client. 

Looking forward to your reply! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am the host and this is a reoccurring meeting

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Ah @dalemusick I see now. So don't always recommend using your Personal Meeting ID for recurring meetings as these can be scheduled and here's more info on Scheduling recurring meetings.

Your Personal Meeting Room is ideal for use with people you meet with regularly. However, because it is always accessible with the same Meeting ID and personal link, it should not be used for back-to-back meetings or people you do not meet with regularly. 

However, this is where you can start your Personal Meeting within the Home tab

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.33.39 AM.png

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

dalemusick
Listener

@RN thank you, It was there prior to an update. This is a meeting I have with the same people every Saturday.  

In the past all I had to do was start meeting now my work around is join meeting. 

I am unable to check box use personal meeting ID (see attachment)

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Np @dalemusick and hmm.. if you go to https://zoom.us/profile/setting can you ensure that both are enabled for PMI? 

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 10.43.52 AM.png

If not enabled, encourage to enable those two and recheck your PMI in the client (may need to close and reopen to see the changes). 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

@RN  thank you. While I am admin for some reason the Use Personal Meeting ID is greyed out. Thank you again for your help.