cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker view hasn't downloaded

JanisPoppulo
Listener

Hi, I recorded a speaker presentation for an event and when I downloaded it to my computer, the speaker is not showing in the frame, just her slides. I went back into Zoom but the recording is not showing in there anywhere. Any idea how I can bring her back into the recorded view?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @JanisPoppulo,

I assume you recorded to the Cloud, since you said you downloaded the recording.  It’s not possible to add the speaker’s camera image back into the recording at this point, but you should ensure your settings are appropriate for the next time you’ll be recording. 

When recording to the Cloud, there are several options available in your Settings -> Recordings tab (I usually check them all, since I often download and edit these with Adobe Premiere Pro):

Ray_Harwood_0-1667835492731.jpeg

Note the red arrow points to an option to “Record thumbnails when sharing”.  If this option is not checked, you will not get the speaker camera image. 

Consider checking additional Recording View options to see if any of them would be more suitable for you (turn the unwanted ones back off to conserve space), but for sure it sounds like you want the “Record thumbnails when sharing” option. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !