cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker View problem

Zbee
Listener

Hello,

I just set a friend up with Zoom in anticipation of a class she's going to be taking online next week. I started the meeting (on my phone) and she joined on her computer. Everything was fine but then I wanted to show her how Speaker View worked and, specifically, how the person featured would change depending on who was talking. So I muted myself and she began to speak. (We'd tested her audio and it passed.)  On my phone, her tile was featured but on her computer, even with her speaking and me muted, I continued to be the featured tile. Nothing helped. Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Z

3 REPLIES 3

bayejio38
Listener

This is exactly the similar issue which I am facing here and looking for the complete solution about it for more information you can check here some detail.

JosephNg
Listener

Your test case with 1One1 may not be a good example.  When you are the one talking, you would expect your own screen showing your face or the one who listen?  In general, the active speaker should see the one who last speak after himself.  Hope this makes sense to you.

SharonT
Listener

I am having the same problem in a  meeting with 9 people. Did you find a solution?