cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish Company VAT registration

rimedio
Listener

I am trying to buy a zoom meeting license for my company.

After registering I try to upgrade,  but when I get to the Sold-To Contact I try to introduce my VAT (tax ID), but it says "Validation failed".. what should I do?

• Playing.. I found i can enter my personal VAT and it is accepted, but I need an invoice as a company

I would need license issued by Friday

Thank you in advance,

Rafa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@rimedio I would contact our billing support team as they would be the best to assist on this. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405333397261-Zoom-billing-support 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

J-Zoom-ATL

@rimedio I would contact our billing support team as they would be the best to assist on this. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405333397261-Zoom-billing-support 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thank you

rimedio
Listener

ok I just realized what the problem is...

In order to be "validated" I need the company to be registered as "INTRA-COMMUNITY OPERATOR"

spanish companies can check if this is true using the following link:

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/wlpl/GROI-JDIT/ConsultaOperadorSedeGroiServlet

Goodluck

Rafa

Harry37
Listener

If you're encountering an issue with inputting your VAT (tax ID) during the upgrade process for your Zoom meeting license, and you're receiving a "Validation failed" error, there are a few steps you can take to resolve this:

1. Check the format: Ensure that you're entering your VAT number in the correct format. Different countries have different formats for VAT numbers, so double-check that you're inputting it correctly according to your country's guidelines.

2. Contact support: If you're sure you're entering the VAT number correctly and still encountering the validation error, reach out to Zoom's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide guidance on how to proceed and may be able to manually validate your VAT number.

3. Try a different browser or device: Sometimes, issues like this can be browser or device-specific. Try accessing the upgrade process from a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

4. Use a personal VAT temporarily: As you mentioned, using your personal VAT might be accepted. You could proceed with the upgrade using your personal VAT for now, and then contact Zoom's support to update the VAT information and request an invoice with the correct company details.

5. Request expedited processing: If you need the license issued urgently by Friday, communicate this urgency to Zoom's support team when you contact them for assistance. They may be able to expedite the process for you.

By following these steps and reaching out to Zoom's customer support, you should be able to resolve the issue and obtain your Zoom meeting license with the correct company details and VAT information in time for your deadline.

Thank you for the information

I downgraded my account to Personal some time ago, so I wont be charged shortly, If I use the platform again I will update the intra community status before ordering

Thank you again

Rafa