cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again.

Ketetinha
Listener

Hello there, everyone. So, I am trying to access the class recordings inside the CANVAS website/portal. However, I can only get this message " Sorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again."

I have a hypothesis that is: I have logged in with the wrong zoom account and, in order to make everything work, I need to log out and, after that, log in with the correct one. The problem: I don't know how to log out. Help, pls.

Here is a print screen of the "error":

buyz7vbph4j71.png

Btw: The language is portuguese.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi! @crredwards and @Frosty I know it's been a while since you posted, but I hope I can offer some assistance. Do you have 'Enhanced Tracking Protection' enabled in Firefox? You can check by clicking on the shield in the upper left corner.  If so, please disable it, then clear cache and cookies, reopen Firefox and see if you can start a Zoom meeting.

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.13.08 PM.png

Let me know if that resolves the issue!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Ketetinha, Welcome to the Zoom Community and thank you for your contribution!

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the CANVAS portal and Zoom. Does this error also occur when trying a different browser? What about on a different computer or your mobile device? I would also like to suggest reaching out to CANVAS support or your instructor directly if these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue. 

Keep us updated! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hi! Some of our users and I have the same problem today with using Zoom with it Canvas-LTI using browser Firefox.  We get :

"Unauthorized
Sorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again."
401 - v=2.0;clid=eu01;rid=INT_"andhereseveraldigits"

We need to use Firefox because of many good reasons. Are there a fix  for the problem above?  Are you at Zoom  working on fixing it?
Best regards, Frosty

This has been plaguing me also for the past few weeks. I also must use Firefox. I did try it in Safari (I'm on a Mac) and it worked, albeit clunkily. I really must use Firefox though. Is there a plan for a fix?

I have a student on our campus receiving this same error message when accessing Zoom via Canvas (LTI 1.1). The student is using a Chromebook, so the Firefox solution will not work. Tech support has not replied to yesterday's ticket (22 hrs ago). Anyone with Chromebook experience and this issue?

From other replies listed here, we cleared the cache on the Google browser and that fixed it. Thanks.

Ketetinha
Listener

Hello there, @CarlaA, I tried to use a different browser and it worked. Perhaps the Brave browser had an update that wrecked things but Mozilla is still handling things nicely. Thanks for the suggestion!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi! @crredwards and @Frosty I know it's been a while since you posted, but I hope I can offer some assistance. Do you have 'Enhanced Tracking Protection' enabled in Firefox? You can check by clicking on the shield in the upper left corner.  If so, please disable it, then clear cache and cookies, reopen Firefox and see if you can start a Zoom meeting.

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.13.08 PM.png

Let me know if that resolves the issue!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hi! Unfortunately Your suggestions did not work for us at all.    We put tracking off and cleared the cache. Closed Firefox. Restarted Firefox. Controlled the cache was cleared and Tracking off.  But still no change.

We will continue to find the cause.

Frosty_0-1666159842210.png

Best Regards, Niklas

JRGG
Listener

Hi @CarlaA 

Thanks for your suggestion, it save my life.

Disabling Firefox 'Enhanced Tracking Protection'  allowed me to start the meeting.

Regards

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Glad it helped! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team