cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sole proprietor with two lines of work - one Zoom Pro account?

kre0123
Listener

I'm a sole proprietor with two lines of work and two corresponding e-addresses.  Is it possible to use my second e-address to schedule meetings within my Zoom Pro account?  I hope to avoid having two separate Zoom subscriptions (and charges) but haven't been able to figure a way around this yet.  Help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You can certainly add the other email address as a 2nd user on your Pro account, but the other user profile will be created as a Basic user. You would then need to purchase a 2nd license on your account (both billed together) and assign it to that 2nd user to allow those meetings to benefit from the license. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

You can certainly add the other email address as a 2nd user on your Pro account, but the other user profile will be created as a Basic user. You would then need to purchase a 2nd license on your account (both billed together) and assign it to that 2nd user to allow those meetings to benefit from the license. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.