cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Black Rectangles appears on Video Feed

boyermichael942
Listener

Since a recent zoom update about 2-3 weeks ago, I've got small black rectangles that appear on the videos of other people on my zoom calls and webinars.    My video looks fine.   Please see the attached file to see what I'm talking about.   I've updated zoom to last version.  Still same result.     Any ideas how to fix this?  

2 REPLIES 2

keitho463
Listener

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Same little black dots on video from other people, but mine looks fine. I don't have any solution ideas, but hopefully my "ditto" might raise this up to catch someone's attention who can help.

keitho463
Listener

Oh, hey I was digging around more in the zoom community posts and came across a solution for this. Doesn't necessarily work for everyone, but it worked for me. Change the Video Rendering Method in Advance settings. The post I found said to select GDI, but for me Direct3D11 Flip Mode produced a sharper video feed. Experiment with those settings and see if anything there works for you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360037870291-Managing-advanced-video-settings