cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous meetings

Guillermo77
Listener
Hi Everyone,

I'm organizing an event where one of the sections offers one-on-one meetings between creators and consultants.
We have to organize around 6 15 minutes meetings for each consultant. We'll have 12 consultants. Creators will be able to book 3 meetings each.

The meetings will start at 9:00 am and continue in 15 minutes periods. So, at 9:00 am, Consultant 1 will meet with Creator A, Consultant 2 with Creator B, and so on. At 9:15, Consultant 1 will meet Creator 5, Consultant 2 with Creator 7, and so on.

Anyone knows if there is a zoom product, service or feature that allows us to create several links for meetings happening simultaneously? For example, at 9:00 am, we'll need 12 meetings happening at the same time between two parts without us, the organizer, being present.

Thank you very much for your time.

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Guillermo77

Yes, that function is called concurrent meetings and is outlined in the below support article that I will share with you via this link https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Hosting-multiple-meetings-simultaneously

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Guillermo77
Listener
Dear Brandon,
Thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate it.

If I understand the article correctly, we should upgrade our account to a Pro Account and, after that, invite each of the 12 consultants asLicensed users. Is that correct? Do you know if there is a cost for each invitation?

And another question is: do you know if it will be possible for us, the organizers, to create each link meeting on behalf of the 12 consultants? We don't want to ask them to do that work as they are invited participants in the main event, and we want to offer them everything solved.

Thank you very much
Guillermo