cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in when added to a paid for account

amilbourn
Listener

I have been added to a paid for account. The problem is how do I sign in so that it works correctly? If I sign in purely as the paid for account username and password I can't see my meetings. If purely as my username I don't get paid for privileges. It seems to work if the username is the paid account and it works out my google password, but this is problematic on a classroom pc as it doesn't know my google password. Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 REPLY 1

DanHuber
Participant

This sounds to me as you had your own personal Zoom account, and im assuming it was basic. Now your Zoom account has been brought into a Zoom account group that has a pro or Education licenses.  Im also assuming this is a school since you said classroom. If I am correct with the above statements then this might be best answered with the IT Dept. since they are most likely the owner/admin on the Zoom account. If your personal Zoom account was brought into this Zoom group then you would have received an email for you to finish setting up the account. if you didn't do that step then the schools IT Dept. should see that you were sent the invitation but that you haven't accepted. they can also reset your password for you.