cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side-by-side recording

Italiangen2022
Attendee

Hi.  Thanks for taking my question.

As the host during a webinar and while a panelist is screen sharing with video, I view the presentation in Side-by-Side.  Is it possible for the cloud recording to recoding this view?

Is there a complication if I also have transcription turned on?

Thanks for your help.

Peter 

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Italiangen2022 If you go into your recording settings, you can chose to have the active speaker or the selected panelists recorded at the same time in a cloud recording.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 5.42.29 PM.png

If this answers your question, please click on 'Accept as Solution' below.

Here is an example of what I'd like the recording to be like.  The speaker in not on the slide itself, which is what I want.   

I should also mention that I do not view or give access to anyone for them to view.  I download the recording (s) and make some edits and post them elsewhere. 

Thanks for your help.

Peter

michael-munson
Listener

I have a similar question.  When recording to the cloud, i THOUGHT i was able to capture side-by-side Shared Screen with active/spotlighted speakers.  

We record meetings with ASL interpreters + active speakers/presenters.  For accessibility, we need the PPT slides AND the speaker + ASL interpreters to all be on the SAME recording.  (I know we can do this by recording locally, but that is not ideal for our team.)

Here is a screenshot of our settings.  Help!?  Thanks.