cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show participants on one screen without poll results?

JimS
Listener

As admin for hybrid meeting I need to show off site participants on one screen (a projector for in person meeting participants) but that display also shows poll results and chat that I would like to not show to the group.  I can set up poll questions via the browser on the other screen (while other people are speaking - this is for Toastmasters a speaking club) which works well but I would like to only show the participants on the projector.  Is there a way to do this?  This is with  Windows 10 laptop.

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @JimS, totally open to other community members' ideas! However, I would think you'd need a two-monitor setup for this or extending your 'monitor' to your projector as a monitor source so you can move your individual windows around. I am totally visualizing this as I don't have a projector to test, however, with a dual monitor setup I could see this being accomplished. 

You can also 'pop-out' the chat and move the window to wherever you desire and the same with the polling window.

A 2nd method that I am thinking that could work is if you have a second device and a second account (if you have another email - create another Zoom basic account), you could join your own meeting as a participant and display the meeting from the 2nd account view to the projector. 

Like I said, open to others' suggestions! However, if I am visualizing this correctly the above suggestions should work. Best of luck! 😀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @JimS, just checking in on my reply! If it was helpful, don't forget to click that 'accept as solution' button! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!