cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing screen audio whilst on headphones

Harry_100
Listener

Hi there,

I would like to share my screen and audio with a group. The screen sharing works fine and my audio works fine. However I would like to share the audio from a video that I'm showing. I can hear the audio in my headphones but not the participants on the other end.

My usual fix is to unplug the headphones and have the audio play out loudly so the mic picks it up and sends it. Surely there must be a better way...

I have tried all audio settings in the Zoom window. None, enable me to transmit the audio track from the video playing.

I'm on a MacBook Pro 11.5.2. I've tried to root the audio via the Audio/Midi Setup w/o success.

Thanks for your help,

Harry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RajanB
Participant | Zoom Employee

Harry

Sorry I may have misunderstood your requirement. Can you please try as per screenshot & see if it solves your problem?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi RajanB,

Thank you for your prompt response. Unfortunately, the information provided does not help me.

I would like to keep my headphones plugged in and share what I hear through my headphones via the shared screen as well. I must be possible to route the audio directly into the zoom-feed somehow, right?

RajanB

Harry

Sorry I may have misunderstood your requirement. Can you please try as per screenshot & see if it solves your problem?

Hello RajanB,

Can you guide how to reach the page shown in your screenshot? I have the same problem as Harry_100 and can't share audio recordings with my students on zoom as the sound doesn't go through to them!

Thanks in advance!

@RajanB, I got it! We need to click on the 'More' tab and share sound from there! Thanks a ton!

Harry_100
Listener

Hello RajanB,

Fantastic! Thank you, that did it!!

ujeu746
Listener

Amazing to see this feature to use the headphone for smoothly meet. I will surely try this feature during my meeting for stcouriertracking program.