cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing multiple videos in one meeting.

Eriknz
Listener

Using Zoom meetings I want to share (advanced tab) several videos. It is very cumbersome to change the sharing for each video, going back to basic screen sharing and then back to the next video, etc.

Is there a way to schedule several videos for easy sharing from a list? The Zoom player can only run one video at the time and I cannot find a way to make a playlist.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

There are several ways to accomplish this. One would be to share which ever app you are attempting to play videos from as opposed to sharing the video itself. When starting the share it will be important to set the optimize for video option. Please take a look at the following link for more info on how to set this setting. Optimizing a shared video 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

Eriknz
Listener

Thank you Igorn,

I do not quite understand the "sharing of apps" you mention. I have my videos listed in Windows File Explorer. How do I select any video to play in the Zoom Player? If I click any of those they play in my own default player. And if there are several ways, what are the others? Is there a post about that somewhere?