cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing a Zoom Recording / Security

terri-abc30
Listener

I know I've seen somewhere on the Zoom site wording stating that the link to a internal company Zoom meeting recording is not to be shared outside the company.  Now I can't find it!  Can anyone point me to the verbiage I'm looking for?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Any recording can be restricted to only internal users, or shared publicly, just depends on your security needs. You can restrict access of cloud recordings through that Cloud recording's share settings: 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 18.12.28.png

 Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Any recording can be restricted to only internal users, or shared publicly, just depends on your security needs. You can restrict access of cloud recordings through that Cloud recording's share settings: 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 18.12.28.png

 Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

If I select "only authenticated users can view," does that mean only other people on my zoom account can view? This is my preference. Or, does that mean anyone who registers with Zoom and has a password I assign to the recording can view? Thanks much!