cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Sound for DAW(Can't find ZoomAudioDevice)

alan
Listener

Hi, recently I have been trying to share sound for ProTools on Windows 10, I was told that I should be prompted to download the "ZoomAudioDevice" when I tick the Share Sound on the popup for screen sharing, but I am not seeing it. Therefore, I cannot find my ZoomAudioDevice. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but it still doesn't work. Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @alan, this is just a suggestion.. try to Open Audio MIDI Setup, choose Window > Show Audio Devices, click on + and select Aggregate Device, check ON Built-In Mic then yourdevice(in) then yourdevice(out), check ON Drift Correction for all 3.

Open Zoom, edit Audio Preferences, set Microphone = Aggregate Device and Speakers = Aggregate Device.

Now, anything heard by your built-in mic or should be sent to Zoom as well as your shared audio 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

In this case what should I use as the ProTools Playback Engine?  The M2 or Zoomaudiodevice?

BlacksmithJon
Listener

Hey! I wanted to chime in on this.. What should i do to solve the same problem with a windows device? Asio4all does not allow me to use my interface for I+O's on Protools