cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Sharing Powerpoint on Zoom

perplex
Listener

When attempting to share  Powerpoint slides on Zoom, the slides open up but I don't see any green border. And there is a notification, " Please move this window away from the shared application." Clearly the slides are being shared to my participants. Can anyone suggest how to overcome this problem? Thanks very much

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

perplex
Listener

Sorry my typo. I mean " Clearly the slides  Aren't being shared to my participants."

View solution in original post

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @perplex,

Where possible, always start PowerPoint first, and select the ā€PowerPoint Slide Showā€ window for sharing. See my Screen Sharing guide for a detailed explanation of the best approach for successful shared PowerPoint presentations:

https://meetingsandwebinars.com/userguides/how-to-screen-share/ 

If this doesnā€™t help, let me know what operating system you are in e, and what Zoom version youā€™re running, and Iā€™ll see if I can figure out something to help. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

perplex
Listener

Thanks very much. This helps. I am able now to share my Powerpoint slides in both the Basic and Advanced modes. Ray Harwood, you are a life saver!

Perplexed  no morešŸ‘

3 REPLIES 3

perplex
Listener

Sorry my typo. I mean " Clearly the slides  Aren't being shared to my participants."

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @perplex,

Where possible, always start PowerPoint first, and select the ā€PowerPoint Slide Showā€ window for sharing. See my Screen Sharing guide for a detailed explanation of the best approach for successful shared PowerPoint presentations:

https://meetingsandwebinars.com/userguides/how-to-screen-share/ 

If this doesnā€™t help, let me know what operating system you are in e, and what Zoom version youā€™re running, and Iā€™ll see if I can figure out something to help. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

perplex
Listener

Thanks very much. This helps. I am able now to share my Powerpoint slides in both the Basic and Advanced modes. Ray Harwood, you are a life saver!

Perplexed  no morešŸ‘