cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Meeting Templates Across Licenses within an Account

carterc5
Listener

Is it possible to share or import/export meeting templates across licenses within a Zoom account?  We have 20 licenses within our master Zoom account and would like to be able to share meeting templates across licenses within the account.

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

Good question, I was looking to do that a couple of weeks ago and could not find a way to do this. Let's hope they will make it happen if it's not possible at the moment.

Lynn_A
Listener

I'm also looking for the same feature - not found a solution yet

geoffrothman
Listener

oh PLEASE let this setting exist somewhere?!?!?! I can't imagine every individual person in a line of business having to manually recreate 30+ settings without making any mistakes that result in a bad attendee experience. This is a *must have* for enterprises.  It's also not very clear which settings are saved to the template from the actual meeting vs the settings that are saved to the template from the logged in users default "meeting" settings.

geoffrothman
Listener

Ok I just had a Zoom Group created for my team. Now I see that there's an option at the group level for both Meeting Templates and Webinar Templates. Its description says "Allow Admins to define 'Meeting Templates' and make them available to users". So it makes it sound like it can be done

lgonka
Listener

Any luck implementing this? I'm a group admin and I've toggled on this setting but when I make a template it saves it to my personal profile only and I don't see a way to share with the group.