cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Iphone

perry106
Listener

Hey All

I've tried all of the routes to share my iphone to others during a meeting and I just don't get the opportunity to share it when I click on the share button. 

I'm using the free version of zoom, could this be the issue?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

I tried this on one of my free accounts and it seems to be working the same as a paid account. I've attached a screenshot of what pops-up on my screen immediately after clicking on the Share Content option.

image_123986672.JPG

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi  perry106,

Here is a link to a helpful guide on how to share your iPhone screen during a meeting. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005890803-Sharing-your-iOS-screen-from-the-Zoom-mobile-....

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Hey Chris 

Thanks for the link. I’ve already followed these instructions.  Both are on the same network etc.  When I click share I’m not seeing the option for iPhone/iPad share :(.
That’s the problem. 

My work zoom account shows it hence asking if it’s a paid feature. 

Thx

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I believe you have to be on the same account as the Zoom Room to share directly with one.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

ZoomTestKitchen

I tried this on one of my free accounts and it seems to be working the same as a paid account. I've attached a screenshot of what pops-up on my screen immediately after clicking on the Share Content option.

image_123986672.JPG

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen