cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share screen (a video) but i can't listen the other people

sergieah
Listener

Today, I was taking class and I had to share screen (a video) from my tablet. When I started sharing the video, and pressed play, automatically,  I couldn't hear the other participants anymore, which is a a problem because my teacher was talking, but I couldn't hear a thing or take notes.

How can I solve this?, how can I be able to share a video from my tablet, but still hearing other participants?

I hope you can help me. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @sergieah, I know it's been some time since you've posted this but wanted to ask if you're still having this issue? Suggest trying to turn on your speaker when sharing sound and video or content therefore you can hear participants and what's playing through your device

If you cannot hear other participants in a Zoom meeting, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.

• Ensure your speaker is turned on. If you see the speaker icon in the top-left corner is turned off, tap it to turn on your speaker:
  • Increase the volume on your mobile device using the volume buttons or notification panel. Even if the speaker is turned on in Zoom, your device's volume might be set to mute or vibrate only.
  • Try using earphones or a headset with a built-in microphone.
  • Restart your mobile device.
  • Reinstall Zoom from the Apple App Store or Google Play

For example, on iOS: 

Speaker off

Speaker on

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!