cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up recurring meetings

virginias1
Listener

I have always set up most of my meetings as recurring. After the latest Zoom update, I cannot set up new meetings with the No Fixed Time option that is mentioned in the FAQ and troubleshooting support. Therefore, it makes me choose a date or # of recurrences, which results in each meeting listed separately on my meeting list. (Very annoying). I still have other recurring meetings (created before the update) listed at the bottom of my meeting list. Why don't I have the option of choosing No Fixed Time so that recurring meetings are shown like before?

4 REPLIES 4

ecpilk
Listener

I have this same problem and have searched everywhere to find information about this but have come up empty until I found your post.  I agree that the elimination of "no fixed time" and requiring that Daily, Weekly or Monthly must be selected instead is extremely frustrating.  I have resisted some of my students' requests to use VOOV instead of Zoom because I have liked Zoom.  However, I will now see if VOOV has this option and if the 'no fixed time' option is permanently gone from Zoom, I will be permanently gone as well.

HappyPear
Listener

I have the exact same problem, it seems linked to the latest update of Zoom. How annoying, as so many of us have moved to zoom to work and need the flexibility of many personal meeting links with no fixed time. I raised a ticket with Zoom support. This needs to be fixed or zoom isn't useful anymore

haroldwi
Listener

you have to use the web client. When creating a meeting, for the recurrence drop-down, choose no fixed time

Thank you! - that actually worked for me, even tho I didn't really know what I was doing.  Situation saved - many thanks...