cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up multiple meetings at different times with one link and no passcode

allinmod
Listener

I need to setup 8 different 30-minute meetings on different days and times and would like to provide one meeting link / code to get into all meetings.  I also want my team to be able to join if I'm late to the meeting.  That is, I don't want to have to invite them in but allow them to join when they want without 8 different passcodes.  How do I set this up?  I need to start setting these up in the next 48 hours.

3 REPLIES 3

Henrig1
Listener

Were you able to solve this because I have the same question?

DDean
Listener

I don't know if this will help, but a work around I have used is to set it up as a recurring meeting. This locks in the login link/passcode  and then I just share that out with the participants.  It technically means someone could dial in at any time . . .  not just at your meeting time(s). But I've never had anyone abuse it. We're all too busy and have too many meetings anyway LOL.  Then I use my email system to provide the link and set up recurring meeting dates on  my calendar. as I send the invitations out.

lancetlc
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hey allinmod and Henrig1, you can provide your team your PMI (Personal Meeting ID) so they can hop into that very same meeting each and every time. Also, please make sure that you turn on the Allow participants to join before the host setting so they can enter the meeting room even when you're not there.

I hope that this response would help you guys. 🙏